WHAT: Learn Live: Competitive Research, SEO Analysis and Link Building with LinkResearchTools
WHO: Only LRT users with an active account in good standing (and up to 10 "External" Paid Guest seats).
WITH: Christoph C: Cemper
WHEN: This webinar series takes place on the following 6 days at 04:00 PM (CET - Amsterdam, Vienna, Berlin time)
*You missed this part. But don't worry! You will receive the recording right after you sign up.
Understand how your website is performing against the competitors & how competitive is the market you are competing in before you start an SEO project.
You cannot start a serious SEO project without doing any competitive analysis. You need to understand how well (or poorly) your website is performing against the competitors, and how competitive is the market you are competing in.
Competitive Domain Analysis can also help you qualify clients and set their expectations and deliverables. It is important not to confuse it with SEO audit, as the two are quite different. If done correctly, thorough competitive domain analysis will lay a solid foundation for your overall strategy.
Without that knowledge, it can be very difficult to compete, win, and dominate your niche.
And guess what?
Christoph C. Cemper gives away all the secrets of competitive analysis in this live webinar.
JOIN THIS WEBINAR
You will learn how to master competitive analysis with LinkResearchTools (LRT). Topics included:
Continue to learn more about competitive domain analysis. Join the LIVE session and ask Christoph all the questions you have about competitive domain analysis. He will be happy to answer.
Learn how to use LinkResearchTools (LRT) to get the full picture of your backlink profile and as much link data as possible, refined and re-crawled with every report you start.
No other SEO software or online marketing tool provides you with as rich, and accurate data in one single central system as LinkResearchTools (LRT) does. But to get the most of it, you need to learn how to set it up correctly.
Learn it from Christoph C. Cemper- the founder of LinkResearchTools and Link Detox in this exclusive webinar.
You will learn how to tune up your LRT account for optimal results. Topics included:
Your website can trigger a Google Penguin filter any day if you have unnatural links. It’s vital that you understand how to deal with it.
Now Penguin is part of Google’s Core Algorithm; there are no periodic updates anymore. It runs in real-time. That means that your website can trigger a Google Penguin filter any day if you have unnatural links. Now is the time to keep an eye on your backlink profile, get rid of the risky links and build only high-quality, Penguin-friendly new links.
Christoph C. Cemper will answer all your questions about Google Penguin in this webinar.
JOIN THE WEBINAR
You will learn how to avoid and recover from a Google Penguin Penalty. Topics included:
- why you need to disavow risky links and how to do it
- why push Google to re-crawl the links in your disavow file faster and how to do it
- how to spot a partial Penguin penalty
- how to do link building when you have a penalty and why it’s important to do it
- how to avoid a Google Penguin Penalty
We have seen thousands of proven examples where disavowing risky links has led to a recovery from a Google Penalty. Learn how it can work for you.
We recommend using the Google Disavow tool and clean your backlink profile on a regular basis. Even if you don’t get a Manual Action Penalty, the toxic links pointing to your website can cause a trigger for the Penguin spam filter any time. That’s something you want to avoid if you care about your online business.
Christoph C. Cemper will teach the smart way to do link disavows…and un-disavows.
You will learn everything you need to know about risky links and disavows. Topics include:
- when and how to use the Google Disavow tool?
- why disavowing the links you see in Google Search Console is not enough
- how to find out which links to disavow
- how to find out if Google crawled the links in your disavow file and when
- why you need to also consider un-disavowing links
After you recover from a Google Penalty, you need to keep on monitoring your backlink profile, but you also need to build strong and trustworthy links on a regular basis. Your competitors are building links, Google loves great, relevant links to and from great content and you should not stay behind.
Christoph C. Cemper will give you a bunch of exclusive link building tips.
You will learn how to find and build great Penguin-friendly links. Topics include:
- what are the SEO metrics you need to use for link quality evaluation
- what is natural anchor text distribution and how to check it
- how to quickly check a handful of link building opportunities
- how to find great links that your competitors have, but you don’t
- how to find your competitor’s best common backlinks
- how to monitor your competitor’s incoming links and pick up the best opportunities for yourself
- what are Manual Actions and how to avoid one
- what does Google require in a reconsideration request
- how to revoke an unnatural links Manual Action fast?
- explaining the difference Unnatural links Manual Actions and Penguin Penalties
and any more happy customers listed here andhappy client testimonials here.You can also read all about our LRT Certification program here.